WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

It's Our Time, page-280

1. 1,049 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    Actually I have read them and based on what I read nothing indicates any imminent news that would have a significantly positive effect on the SP, that is why I am asking those who make statements that a TH is going to happen or a major price move is expected, what exactly they are basing it on? Any more 'deals' where companies are licensing the technology, for little or no $, to potentially develop products would cause a 1 or 2 point move, maybe, and would mean years before a product was launched and then successful sales followed, and I am talking about more than $20million, I am talking about cash flow that ensures a re-rate. All potential, deals currently signed are, in my opinion priced in, the company has kept the market informed about plans going forward, so there is nothing more than what is published, and those time lines again look months if not years away, I choose not to interpret someone getting excited at a road show as some big secret not yet revealed. As for employee rights issue, I don't see how this would move the price up significantly, and have long held the view that rights issues should be tied to substantial financial results for shareholders. All in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.