WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

The long termers and patient ones don't care about the daily,...

1. 175 Posts.
    The long termers and patient ones don't care about the daily, weekly or even monthly price. We're here to read the whole book and see how it ends.

Multiple opportunities for company making moments are within reach using multiple technologies with multiple companies, personally i couldn't care less if it was next month or this time next year. it's the story that matters and how it ends. I'm not selling next week or next month or even next year so price be damned and day traders and short termers be damned too (in a nice way) your goals and mine are not alligned and you have no interest in reading the whole book.

People moaning we need this we need that announcement don't seem to understand that it will happen when it happens. These guys are pros (we certainly are not) and have held a steady course without putting a foot wrong for years now. I for one trust them completely and find myself in the very unusual position of being 100% happy with company costs, burn rate and management decisions.
    Last edited by shaneo12: 09/06/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.