WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Man , Finally a "heart" that makes some sense. Apart from Mitta...

1. 2,369 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    Man , Finally a "heart" that makes some sense.

Apart from Mitta and yourself who have some genuine point all other hearts here talk absurdly.

You lnow the quarterly reads 140K received and assuming the last quarter had 24K received , they only got ~100K from PG.

Then there was ABDM posting contracts from some company fetching 300 million odd something from PG and all this "disruptive" technology nonsense.

Then there is another poster who claims holding 1/2 a million and doing absolutely zilch to reduce his exposure and has lost approximately 150K today.

Then there are other threads who constantly talk about me and how crap I am and discussing me rather than OBJ.

So all in all 100K from PG for first license fee and other category of products still to be confirmed.

Every once in a year I learn the important lesson that no matter how good the company always reduce your exposure. Learn that from ds. Learn that from webral.

Most OBJ holders got done today losing atleast 20% with a heightened pump and dump and atleast one heart was involved with causing that "sky is the limit" scenario. I tried to ask questions genuinely to make an investment and here I am glad that I entered and sold just before the quarterly.

Another pump and dump and there is still a lot of it left to be dumped.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.