GDR goldstar resources nl

I think what people seem to be missing here is that GDR don't...

1. 272 Posts.
    I think what people seem to be missing here is that GDR don't seem to be in fact reporting on a bulk sample at all in this release. Possibly some expectations were that was the case but the most impactful thing I can read is that 500 channel/chip samples have been dispatched from along new drives presumably following exposed reefs. I can see a 10T extraction to test probably what type of mill would be needed to process this Walhalla rock. It is unclear what the 12 grams per tonne (best result) from 3% of the 'sample' so far relates to?? It's also unclear what the highlight point "encouraging initial results from rock & channel samples" refers to as it's not quoted anywhere in the release. I am a little bit confused. As I understand bulk sampling, you send away the total tonnage, crush it, send it through a trial plant, see what gravity gold is extracted & what remains in the tailings. A grade would be then established. It's not enough to quote a best grade - what's the average grade? If the 'best grade at 12 gt they refer to is in reef channel sampling so far, this is very ordinary. If it was the high poihnt of the 1600T (well what's the average point??). I think the market needs to be very patient with these results.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.