It's over Israel, page-24

1. 1,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 280
    I watched the videos from Israel tv shown in the days after the event with Israelis saying the
    Hamas Invaders treated them well.

I also was horrified at the claims of the 40 beheaded babies, which turned out to be lies. The claims of systematic rape also turned out to be lies.

I also watched video from Israel tv where the Israelis civilians put up a fight and killed many of the Hamas invaders. Including running hamas over with cars and waiting for the safe room with a gun shooting the Hamas when they tried to enter.

I also saw the damage to Sderot police station which obviously was not caused by Hamas. And the footage from the Apache gunships.

I puzzle at why the IDF was failed so completely at their role of self defence. The USA provides billions of dollars a year to Israel for defence yet the IDF completely failed to protect their citizens. Why did it take so long for the IDF to react?

Killing over 14000 children is not self defence.

I have no doubt at why Israel will not permit an independent investigation into what actually happened on Oct 7.

If you want to know what true savagery looks like have a look up the Israeli sponsored Sabra and Shatila massacre. Nothing I have seen of Hamas's deeds come anywhere close.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.