CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

its over, page-16

1. 6,594 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 256
    This is what really sickens me...

When the proposal was made to raise $10M for a number of ambiguous reasons a few months ago, I asked JB to pinpoint exactly where this money would go to. When told that there wasn't any particular use for this money, I then postulated that the raising may be because the company at large is short on cash and has its own liabilities to cover. JB rubbished my claims that there was a solvency issue within the company, claiming that if there was they would conduct an emergency 50%+ discounted rights issue instead (something like what HST tried to do before being crushed a few months later). As it turns out, mine and others fears are true - CCC has severe solvency issues; in fact this financial report paints a gloomier picture than even I expected. Fat chance of a preso this week aye!

If Hairyback is reading these threads - I know we had our differences but I do hope that you haven't been caught up in this recent slide below 10c. You were quite vocal in your trading strategy and last I heard you had a lot on the line around the 10c mark. Would be nice to know you got through unscathed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.