MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

"Have you ever invested in any other stock?" Haha FMS, TLS,...

1. 785 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    "Have you ever invested in any other stock?"
    Haha
    FMS, TLS, ...LCY...and others while I traded as a bargain hunter. I still thirst about the high risk and high return but put a great lip on it.

I do feel MBN is very special to know human and market. Here we have tough losers who never admit their mistakes and failure.

I have being worked to close my long term investment, such as property investment. It requires knowledge about tax, diversification, and gearing to maximize the benefit/return, for example after you have held a few investment houses with 8 times return, how could you pay less tax legally?

Another field I am interesting is superannuation and the way to gear the super for best return with minimum risk. I do find a gear super fun could double your return in 5-6 years if you could avoid the disastrous result. I do feel it is little chance to have another GFC before interest rate to 4% or more.

Seriously saying, you need long term investment for better life if you want the success in high odds. Anyone play the pennies is somewhat a gambler. You have to know when to get, run along, and give up and play them with your risk capital.

Under any conditions, put too much in MBN is wrong! I am wrong in MBN too but not too much. I failed to know when I should run away!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.