Its Over, page-11

1. 23,023 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2082
    Equity Story reckons the Dow could possibly get as low as 20k. I concur but IMO the choppy trade of ups and down could well continue into the week ahead with a crucial support of 23k where it hopefully holds. So IMO this is more a sell into strength (strength will however be lower than pre correction) trade and wait out. Of course there is always two views on this and most people want to hear the view they want to hear- but doing nothing is doing something. For me, discipline is important in any trade and if I have to cut loss, I do it quickly and not procrastinate, sometimes you get right sometimes not but for me, hope is not the answer. I can always get back in even at a higher price, it's not going to fly when I sell, not in this environment anyway.

I find it strange that there are so many people sitting on multi bagger gains to date with significant exposure but never felt the need to realise some gains especially after seeing the charts turning down and fundamentals are not what people understood (example GSW, BIG, BUD) - even Equity Story sells half of a stock after significant gain despite being bullish about its future outlook. Stock investing/trading has so much psychology in it - greed, denial, hope & optimism, fear - getting it right IMO requires us to confront them with a good reality check. Good luck on the trading floor.

The above is only an expression of my opinions only and each have to consider their own personal circumstances in making the appropriate decision.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.