Its Over, page-11679

1. 23,895 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2116
    I think it is completely wrong to perceive strong leadership from the point of view of how articulate, inspiring, verbose the leader is, many of these verbose well articulated characters make poor leaders because it is all about themselves, with all ego no empathy and usually not universally caring with any far reaching policies to help people across all levels of society.

The quiet low profiled leader could get things done because they spent more time on the nuances of policies rather than spinning rhetorics and looking good.

From my work life, I have seen bullshitters who is a great talker but a poor doer and has no penchant for getting work done. In politicians, we look for doers that deliver to the populace NOT BShitters spinning BS day after day.

The only way the LNP Govtcan try to win back support is to demonize Albo as of low leadership quality. But any leader is a better leader than one spinning lies and being untrustworthy. And no amount of infomercial should convince us otherwise.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.