[MEDIA] I will leave you to Fiona Hills assessment…but you can...

1. 22,817 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2072

I will leave you to Fiona Hills assessment…but you can be almost sure that as Russia steps up its bombardment of Ukraine and innocent people, the oil sanction would be next to be rolled out, in fact the UK and Canada are already on board…this time Biden is the one hesitant on it , because it would hurt the American people.
    Understanding political developments right now will make one better clued on probable outcomes for economy and markets ahead…and you don’t judge future outcome based on what happens to the Dow over a day or two,…these things take time to manifest itself and every single move from both sides ie Russia and the West does not point to any easy resolution but instead an escalation of dangerous proportions. Making money becomes less of a relevance when the world is at war but for those who have less of it or can’t afford to put financial future in harms way, it is time to seriously consider Risk Off when the opportunity remains open because the slow train wreck can become a sinkhole very quickly that you would not be able to react …yes like being unable to redeem funds or unable to sell stocks at reasonable prices ..No one expects to make money in a war but most would agree they would want to avert a personal financial crisis. As I often said There Is A Time and Place for Everything and right now given the geopolitical uncertainties, getting involved in equities is being brave but bravery with poor risk return probabilities isn’t exactly a smart proposition; this unlike being brave buying at the bottom of the Covid crash , markets (indices ) have yet to be even in correction territory LOL which seriously does not commensurate with the dire geopolitical situation we’re in or based on Fiona’s expert assessment.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.