ha yeah mate, often your posts are NOT constructive criticism...

1. 263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    ha yeah mate, often your posts are NOT constructive criticism though, they are often just snide smart alec taunts. Examples.

I thought you'd have better examples than that. What about some of the analysis I provided? Easy to ignore I guess.

It is valueless to go over someones calls and flame them over them being wrong. The nature of the stock market is that its a guessing game, and most people get it wrong most of the time, and that includes the pros, fund managers in charge of billion of dollars. You may as well go through all the stock threads and do your attacks there, as they are riddled with wrong calls.

Why not? It's a public forum, lots of people read his stuff. When you hear stuff from one side only, you tend to believe it.

A guessing game? Most people get it wrong most of the time? I don't know what stock market you're playing, but you would need some fundamental basis to form an investment decision, I would hope. 1ronnie seems like a knowledgable guy to me, but his views on fossil fuels and why he won't invest in that space because quote unquote "he's been burned before in this space" and "it's always cyclical" and "fossil fuels are dead" is totally naive. He's better than that. Sure I might've reminded him on his missed opportunities (was what I said really that bad to go on a hiatus?) but I think it's good to be challenged or at least provide a balance of opinion. But clearly he doesn't want a bar of it. So happy to let it go. Like I said, I value his posts, just not all of them, so I'd rather he continue posting. But other readers please form your own opinion, do not think 1ronnie is always correct, as you have pointed out.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.