With due respect, Ron, you have listed 8 explorers and 1...

1. 11,332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2074
    With due respect, Ron, you have listed 8 explorers and 1 producer - being PLS. So not good comparisons. All data suggests that the lithium (raw product) deficit will continue, as too will the high demand for EV's and battery products will also continue. The two main Australian lithium (spod) producers AKE and PLS are down due to external external forces and some internal, such as lack of staff, but the record price gained at PLS's recent BMX auction tells the real story. Currently, the Oz lithium explorers are getting slammed because of the rotation to producers, of whom are actually producing a product in high demand, while the prospect of the big Kahuna .2 is dragging everything down with it - explorers a lot, due to rotation. And the producers, not so much.

Nevertheless, with that said, Ron, like you I have anticipated the cluster truck to come (the economic/geopolitical data tells the story) and started selling down just prior to the S&P500 hit 4800 (where I called the top - based on the swath of data and experience). Yes indeed, it was time to get out of the water, as you often point out wink.png, and I'm cashed up in anticipation of the market crash to come. The time for picking the tops are gone, and has now been replaced by picking the bottoms to come for those sweet bargain basement buys.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.