Its Over, page-12551

1. 22,991 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2082

Bear market rallies are the most insidious because they make you feel the coast is clear when it is not, it is just a trap for those who do not respect the bear.
    Michael Burry , Jeremy Grantham and Jim Rickards as well as Michael Pento and Robert Kiyosaki have long cautioned us of the coming times , mostly well ahead… no one can time it so perfectly.
    I did caution you back in Dec last year though, as I did a month before the Covid crash and as I also did about the tech wreck following the Feb 18 correction. Fortunately I have been able to avoid large losses during these times to preserve the good gains made earlier.
    You just see that sense of foreboding looking at the US futures which is barely moving hence ASX is stalling right now because everyone is waiting to know what comes next tonight. After 2 days of big swings, it won’t just taper off into insignificance, another big swing in the cards , this time possibly to test 4000 but possibly a big recovery towards the close to avert the breach.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.