Its Over, page-12552

1. 22,999 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2082
    I don't know about these newsletter rhetoric; on the one hand they said markets may waver, our conviction will not, and that we should all expect the bad that comes with the good and that a waning tide can sink all boats, and they tend to want to portray themselves as championing for the bull case but ending up notifying that they're actively looking at which stock recommedations to start culling.

All I would say is they're Behind the Curve, but better late than sorry.

We don't have to Bull or Bear, but when the case is clearly Bear ahead, you don't want to stick around but when the case is for a Bull opportunity (like the one we had after Trump's loss) we grab the horns with both hands. Newsletters have to be perpetual bull until they have resigned to the prospect that the bull market is starting to look like ending. And I think we're starting to see that now. They have been notorious not to take profits even 2-3x bagger because the story is still "good". Stories may be good but even the best stories cannot go against the bigger tide of pessimism and mass capitulation. They claim they are not traders but investors. But as I opined before, investing being equated with necessarily long term is a folly. A small cap newsletter want to suggest that micro caps that have already booked 200-300% can continue to be invested for even larger long term gains when the company has not even able to produce the hope they've been promoting and selling? And then start selling after losing half of that gain.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.