Its Over, page-12898

1. 22,123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2042
    This below was my comments re: YOJ back in 3 Sept 2020 when I cautioned on the stock. Look at where 3 Sept 2020 is in the 5 year chart, it was the peak or close to its peak. Today, it is 67.5% below its price when I made that post, but 21 months later. So holders that continued to be denial held on almost 2 years later and eventually suffered large losses that they did not foresee then.

This is my point, when you judge things based on risk-reward, it is not what the price is one week, one month or even a year from now. In YOJ's case, any holder holding back in Sept 2020 didn't get much upside since from that time, but eventually face their day of reckoning almost 2 years later.

YOJEE LIMITED (ASX:YOJ) - Euroz raises its target price on Yojee, 47070071, page-21 | HotCopper Forum

Set to 5 year view
    YOJ Stock Price and Chart — ASX:YOJ — TradingView

When I make my comments/assessment, I look many months ahead, it does not mean the price would dive the next week, the next month or even the next year. But you wouldn't want to stay in the trade if Risk-reward is not on your side.

As for energy/oil trade, it can remain good for those already in and bought earlier (but not for new market participants looking to get in) but I suspect the longer they hold, they could lose some of those gains as Value stocks i.e energy and financials become the last to get slammed when we get closer to a recession. It is certainly not a good Buy and Hold proposition despite supply shortages (like I said, supply is irrelevant if demand is destroyed). You must know that what works for Value stocks is the Inflation narrative which goes against Growth stocks,  but when it flips to Deflation, you should expect funds to exit Value and perhaps get into beaten down tech stocks.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.