Its Over, page-12926

1. 22,123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2042
    ...Elon Musk runs his show based on his whims and fancies...so right now he has a super bad feeling about the economy so he is going to layoff 10% of his employees.

...That's one way Elon does not reserve anyone's respect, however rich he is. You have to pray he does not try to make himself President and what crazy America will do.

Tesla Pauses Hiring, Musk Says Need to Cut Staff by 10%: Reuters

The site of the Tesla Inc. manufacturing facility in Shanghai, China.Photographer: Qilai Shen/Bloomberg
    By
    Katrina Nicholas
    June 3, 2022, 5:30 PM GMT+10

Tesla Inc. Chief Executive Officer Elon Musk said the electric carmaker needs to cut staff by around 10%, noting he had a “super bad feeling” about the economy, according to an internal email seen by Reuters.

The email, titled “pause all hiring worldwide,” was sent to Tesla executives on Thursday, according to the report.

The billionaire executive earlier this week urged everyone at electric vehicle manufacturer back to the office, saying in emails to staff that employees were “required to spend a minimum of 40 hours in the office per week.”

“The more senior you are, the more visible must be your presence,” Musk wrote. “That is why I lived in the factory so much -- so that those on the line could see me working alongside them. If I had not done that, Tesla would long ago have gone bankrupt.”

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.