Its Over, page-13149

1. 22,986 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2082
    Bunn, you should ease off the LTR forum; yes, I think it will go to 80c (I will be buying a small position at that level to be honest but not fuss if I don't get it. Always better to buy on the way up than on the way down).

LTR forum is like one of those similar to past GSW/BIG/BUD where you have good number of people with a single stock focus and people get extremely sensitive to detractors who are "trolls" to them. And am not surprise many continue to hold after multi-bags from since 20+c. They would have too much tax to pay selling at $2 , so they'd rather see a 50% fall and continue to hold for possibly more falls, so they won't realise any gains to be taxed, lol. Not realising gains for tax reasons is IMO the worst thing to do; decisions ought to be based on underlying assets , not primarily tax considerations. You'd rather book a $300k profit and get taxed at 40% than have a paper gain reduced to $100-100k and continue seeing it whittled away, after booking profits, can buy back at half or less price and ride the next wave (thats my take anyway). It is senseless to see enormous profits getting diminished and possibly reduced to next to nothing just like the crypto collapse, just because we want to hold on to false/erroneous beliefs (fundamentals in itself won't save the stock in the interim).

It could take awhile for it to return to $2 though, especially with the onset of recession. And it may not be cashflow generating until 2024 I believe, so markets can be unkind to stocks with no cashflow generation in the interim.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.