COZ Science : Sometimes i really do wonder about , I have very...

1. 1,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    COZ Science :
    Sometimes i really do wonder about , I have very much doubt you right on this forum on a pro bono by the way . Your political and covid views are very , very forceful and one sided not to mention extremely biased ..

Please do not start with your campaigning for lockdowns , masks and the now more than evident useless jabs .

U seem astute in research surely you realise you like all of us were hoodwinked . So please keep away from any covidian propaganda from this forum . Yeah ?

Further more this is is outright slander Have you looked at nsw data , Why should the Vic be any different ? Out of the 10000 that have died did so from covid itself ? Whs this still not clear ? We were told it stopped transmission , Yet it this is not the case .... There is now ,way too much data and information out there to dispel this nefarious narrative .

I still remember very clearly that actually entertained the thought of having kids locked down In Victoria last year , How many jabs must one have ? How many people below the age of 80 die from covid ? Why did they mandate something that was experimental ?

SO PLEASE JUST STOP YOUR COVIDIAN PROPAGANDA !

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.