We have already come a long way from the point of Acting ahead...

1. 22,817 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2072
    We have already come a long way from the point of Acting ahead of the Masses in staying out of harm's way. We are already in the thick of the fog of adversity, waiting to know how we come out at the other end. IMO, market participants ought to make a conscious decision of where we end when we come out across that fog. And I believe this , at this point, may be the last days in making that decision. Either we come out unexpectedly clear and able to muddle through. Or we come out with an insidious calm followed by freaking zombies roaming. Yes, my opinion is either we muddle through or it gets very bad.

Some of you may have already joined me at the Hills. We won't be harvesting for a good 3-4 months and taking a wait and see approach and able to objectively assess as the situation unfolds. And to those who want to remain at the low lands to harvest and ride the rough ride, best be ready with a jet pack.

--------------------------

If more had taken my cues earlier in the year, they would not have been in a pickle. Yet, despite many opportunities (to get out of harm's way), they remain steadfast in Hope. And this about when the Caution ends, low landers that wanted to seek safety would have already done so, just like those who got their vaccines. Brace.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.