17k eyeballs but no one likes anything or replies..... Except...

1. 184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    17k eyeballs but no one likes anything or replies..... Except yourself and people like me who just can’t stand the garbage you spread.. hmm
    I think you’ll find that people see you commenting on other pages and then check this thread out to see if you know what you’re talking about. Hence the eyeballs (plus I’m sure you’ve looked 15,000 plus times when not logged in). But they quickly realise you just cut and paste articles, contradict, go on about useless formulas, overreact (“it’s over” how many months ago now?), use a few sayings you just learnt, constantly go one about BUD, fail to understand or have a strategy for dealing in the small cap space and just plain have no idea.

I’m serious though, how much of your life do you waste thinking and writing about BUD? It’s extreme.. What do you do all day? I’m happy to admit I spend about 1hr a week on here and most of that is laughing and replying to you. You must be spending hours on hours a day.
    If you used some of that energy to actually finding these speculative tech companies EARLY you wouldn’t need to constantly bag things out.. And just so you know, TTT at $1.5-2.5 is not early or well priced, it’s high risk and you will be watching that purchase closely until revenue hits or massive deals for cash come in... That’s a fact. You’ll be behaving like a trader watching the daily volume and constantly commenting on HC to get support. So no, you haven’t found one there yet. Those that got in under a $1 can happily ride out the TTT bumps until revenue hits, you won’t. You’re just relying on pot luck now and more “the worlds biggest 3D printer” announcements.

Anyway. Good luck.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.