...he wanted it ALL, so he could control the entire cabinet....

1. 20,654 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1963
    ...he wanted it ALL, so he could control the entire cabinet. That makes him the weirdest PM Australia has ever had.

...it is very concerning to even know a segment of our population who care less about the Integrity in character of a leader but more engaged in the Ideology (of their winter of discontent).

----------------------
    Karen Andrews had confirmed to The Australian Financial Review that she was not aware Scott Morrison made himself co-home affairs minister in 2021.

Political editor Phillip Coorey reports Andrews, now the opposition home affairs spokeswoman, did not know she’d been ghosted as minister and called on Morrison to resign from parliament.
    “I had no idea,” she said.
    “I didn’t hear anything from the prime minister, his office or the departmental secretary,” she said.
    “I don’t know who knew about this but no-one old me.”
    As for Morrison remaining in parliament, she said: “it’s time to go”.
    “This just can’t continue. There can be no justification for why this was not publicly revealed.”
    1 hr ago – 12.20PM
    Karen Andrews demands Morrison resign from parliament: report

Georgie Moore

Former home affairs minister Karen Andrews has called on Scott Morrison to resign as an MP, News Corp reports.

Now Opposition Leader Peter Dutton’s time as home affairs minister ended in March 2021. Morrison took on the portfolio alongside Karen Andrews after she assumed responsibility for it.

News Corp reports Andrews had no idea this had happened and said it was “unacceptable”.

“I am going to ask him to resign and leave parliament,” she said, News Corp reported.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.