What I wanted to add to my post a few minutes ago is that it is...

1. 20,674 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1963
    What I wanted to add to my post a few minutes ago is that it is becoming more a gamble than investing. People are gambling following winners, but unlike before it is no longer an easier path to success doing the following. We saw that with WAAAX. Even CSL, this or last week, a fundie came out saying it could get up to $300 but today we have another fundie saying it is starting to look overvalued, so who do you believe? In fact there are so many recent fundie calls trying to jawbone their stocks the way POTUS does with Dow that I am not sure it is worth any salt trying to follow their calls- follow them at your peril because you are possibly merely doing their bidding.

CSL is a long term investment stock but has now reached the shores of speculative activity. Speculative activities will go anywhere they can make money on, conviction is not a necessary pre-requisite and because it is not, there lies the problem. They can easily and quickly exit the stock as fast as they buy them. Much to the chagrin of poor long term stock investors who are subjected to unnecessary volatility. But there is a price or an appropriate price for everything - just because a stock is well managed and keeps going higher, it does not necessarily mean the stock will continue to go higher. No CSL long term stock investor will necessarily want to see their stock riding from $200 to $300 in super jiffy only to subsequently see them coming down 30% over a few sessions because market participants felt the game is up and best to take profits. This is because investing is a better word to describe what is more like Gambling with a capital G.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.