..this proves yet again that over the coming years, US will have...

1. 21,978 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2037
    ..this proves yet again that over the coming years, US will have its own supply of lithium, China will have its own supply of lithium (China, emerging markets like Africa), and even EU is trying to develop its own, all of them wants lithium in their backyard. While Australia has its supply but does not have its own EV manufacturing.
    ..there will be plenty of supply in the pipeline.

Lithium Americas

My Outside Club Research has revealed
    THE BIGGEST LITHIUM PLAYER OF THE NEXT DECADE

The US listed company is LITHIUM AMERICAS (LAC) Market Cap: US$863mil
    ..I figured out myself that this company is LAC because (1) it plans to produce 40k tons of lithium (2) it has received $650m investment from General Motors including an offtake agreement.

Taking geologists’ best confidence intervals into account, it’s safe to expect about 30 megatons of extractable lithium at this site.
    That’s enough lithium to produce batteries for 10 billion smartphones (more than one for every person on Earth).
    And enough to build 600 million Tesla Model 3s (more than two for every single driver in the U.S.).
    Or — here’s another way of putting it — enough to supply more than 60 times the total number of electric vehicles sold worldwide last year.
    According to Britain’s main newspaper, The Independent...

Again, that’s all using a low-end estimate of 30 megatons of lithium.
    The optimistic scenario suggests that this deposit contains as much as four times that: 120 megatons of the most important resource of the modern economy...
    Either way, it won’t make too much of a difference...
    Because in even the most conservative of scenarios, this location is going to be a hotbed for the mining industry for at least the next 15 years.
    And it’s sparking one of the most significant wealth-generating events in American history.

And this isn’t some lithium startup...
    It’s a publicly traded company with a significant head start on this lithium deposit.
    And right now its shares are dirt-cheap...
    This company was already prospecting this area well before public geology surveys were released and confirmed the massive lithium deposit.
    And it's been quietly purchasing and developing a key sector of this caldera for the last decade.
    For years, market analysts looked completely past this company.
    It was deemed as little more than a pie-in-the-sky prospector taking shots in the dark.
    But we now know for certain that this firm is operating inside the most lithium-rich region in the world.
    This company has exclusive rights to a land area as large as Martha’s Vineyard, which could hold the most lithium in this entire caldera.
    It’s estimated to contain 19.1 million tons of lithium.
    At current market prices, this equates to a staggering $354 BILLION worth of lithium.
    That’s big enough to satisfy global demand for more than a decade!
    And the company has plans to begin extracting the critical resource in a matter of months... with an initial production goal of 40,000 tons of lithium per year.
    This production target positions it as not only the largest lithium mine in America but also the largest in the world.
    One that could enable the production of 1 million EVs every single year...
    That’s why customers are already lining up at this firm’s door.
    American auto giant General Motors has poured $650 million into this little-known firm’s mining operation.
    And like I said, this stock is trading for cheap right now... presenting you with the chance to scoop up shares for around $5.
    This is just one of the reasons it is absolutely critical that, if you plan to take advantage of this opportunity, you take action today.
    Because you will not be able to wait for this company to start pulling lithium out of the ground if you want to reap the biggest rewards.
    As I’m sure you know, it’s early investors who stand to benefit the most from these kinds of opportunities, and this time will be no different.
    You will have to claim your stake before everyone else catches on to this story... You have to look out into the horizon and see what’s coming.
    And you can rest assured that what happens next with this lithium story is going to be BIG.
    But not just because of the sheer amount of lithium... but also because of its location in the geopolitical landscape.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.