I am not sure I will get it right. Yes, it actually started just...

1. 20,490 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1957
    I am not sure I will get it right. Yes, it actually started just over 2 years ago and since then the market has been a rather different place, despite the indices reaching records. Between 2 years ago and now, there were also times when I was bullish - I featured Covered Stocks and Opportunity Stocks in this thread which performed rather successfully.

But that is not the purpose (getting it right) of this thread. Its not about me or wanting to be right. If you have been in this game just prior to the GFC, I am sure you would wish you knew more about the financial/ market environment at the time. Were you aware that such instruments such as CDO exists?

As Mauldin calls this a prelude to a crisis, I am sure you would agree knowledge is power.

Don't worry , my thread is not going to stop a bull market if the bulls want to continue charging.

And for speculative traders who bank solely on market sentiments rather than fundamentals, it doesn't matter what I say because its a gamble anyway for you guys (and gals). Jump onto the Biotron (which I do own by the way) bandwagon on speculative prospect it will come up with a coronvirus solution and out in time before positive sentiment fizzles out. Make some money yeah nothing else matters.

But investors ought to care and be cognisant of the environment we're in and be ready when the onslaught eventually comes. We would never know exactly when the tsunami comes but when it does it usually is fast and furious but we should understand that the pre-conditions for one now exist. And this is all I am doing....... the news mainstream press will find too depressing to reveal to you , no one will want to buy their papers.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.