@kalinda I did hold. . . . and - incidentally - you seem to be...

1. 18,124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    @kalinda I did hold. . . . and - incidentally - you seem to be the only person on the LTR objecting to @1ronnie's posts.

I was on another stock thread which had the most fantastic goings-on happening - I won't quote it here. Was invested for a few weeks, rang some friends in Europe who live close to the 'mine' (also lithium) found out, that no-one wants the mine re-activated, read the local papers for a while, posted some of the information, it fell on deaf ears - I eventually sold my holdings at a loss and kept watching to see the same company launched over on the NASDAQ - totally amazing goings-on - I did post a number of times on that thread after I had sold, was also told to 'get off' etc. I have given up.

When people have a belief system, whether it's in an investment they have made, or a religion they believe in, there is no way logic can get through - it is a similar cult-like mentality which develops, which also 'hunts' every non-believer off the scene.
    Fascinating behaviour IMO, rooted in ancient behaviour patterns, when we sacrificed humans and believed their blood would fertilise the soil or appease angry 'gods' and thus ensure a good harvest and our survival.
    Well, good luck to you!
    The stock market will do its thing with or without @1ronnie's forecasts - I rather check out and await the good times on the sidelines - good times are sure to follow - the stock market, along with its investors, is a biological thing, which has its ups and downs.
    Wishing you good luck
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.