Dude, I've been a lithium bug and studied it in minute detail...

1. 11,070 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2003
    Dude, I've been a lithium bug and studied it in minute detail for circa 7 years, and I'm confident of its ultimate future. That said I don't necessarily agree with everything Ron posts on the subject - mostly analysis from recognizable professional sources - but I have no objection to reading the markets opposing views in order to capture the mood. By recognizing the prevailing mood (good or bad) of said market sector allows one to read direction and adjust one's position accordingly. As such (reading the mood of the lithium market) I sold 80% of my lithium stocks on the high for an eyewatering profit with the intention of buying said stocks (including LTR and PLS) back when I judge the low is in. I have great faith in the success of the transport/storage revolution. Ultimately, the current, negative dynamic will correct as the EV/battery market matures, the tech improves, and the urgency of climate mitigation becomes more apparent. In the meantime, we wait for the future to unfold and add to our positions when we judge the mood of fear to be...irrational.

Fundamentals are one thing, mood is another.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.