The so called LT holders of your LTR stocks would probably have...

1. 23,243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2091
    The so called LT holders of your LTR stocks would probably have sold them along the way, when it was high, and traded some of their stock. But they came across on the forum as if they would never sell a single stock, perhaps some, but that's how much you can trust what people say in forums. Baiting is what you call it. And hoping to attract newbie entrants to buy up.

@kalinda it wouldn't surprise me that you sold some yourself but it is none of my concern.

It is everyone's wish to keep their forums just positive to keep sentiment strong while the very people who say Buy are amongst who sold.

I am just helping keep the forum balance, that's all. Everyone should be able to decide for themselves what is best based on prevailing information. I only post professional opinions, and that is opposite to providing downramping opinions without basis or foundation.

And let me tell you- I was also considered a 'troll' in the BUD forum for the same reasons, some heeded my caution, we know how it ended, but some of these former BUD holders now learnt that I made 'personal sacrifice' to warn them and grateful that I did. Unfortunately, for most of the 'cult holders', they lost everything.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.