@1ronnie really sad to see - I have relatives and friends in...

1. 18,300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    @1ronnie really sad to see - I have relatives and friends in Britain, mostly artists, and they didn't vote for Brexit. Brexit made their international work much more difficult. s.i.l. had regular gigs in Germany, sometimes Eastern Europe (he is a super drummer, jazz, the lot), some recording work in Vienna, Bratislava - and it all disappeared. why, exactly I don't know, but it became more expensive and complicated to travel.
    What's done is done and we shall see what's around the economic corner pretty soon.
    The Tories seem to be living in cloud-cuckoo land . . . but the real bad boy was actually their ex PM who posted scandal-tinted and made-up stories to the British newspapers about the goings-on in the EU Parliament, when he was a journalist in Brussels - one Boris . . . . and it got him the job as PM - not for long - bad quality has a way of showing very quickly. (if my comment is out of order, pls. have it moderated!)

You are truly indefatigable, Ronnie, nary a lunch break and you are on your post again! I find this thread very interesting. thanks!! ❤️
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.