The End of The Euphoria Eric: The simple truth is that you need...

1. 22,774 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2067
    The End of The Euphoria

Eric:
    The simple truth is that you need to follow the timeless advice of hockey legend, Wayne Gretzky and “Skate to where the puck is going, not where it has been.”
    By the time a major opportunity hits the mainstream news and peaks in public euphoria, it's already too late.
    Kim:
    So, the key is to get in now?
    Eric:
    Yes, timing is everything, Kim.
    "Smart money" is already moving to the next opportunity.
    And like I said, you DO NOT want to be the one stuck holding the bill.
    Today, FOMO — or the fear of missing out — is causing folks to keep throwing money at overvalued tech stocks...
    But this bubble will burst…
    And perhaps very soon.
    Kim:
    This does validate what I’m seeing as well.
    I saw Forbes recently warn:

Seeking Alpha also said:
    “A Magnificent 7 Stock Crash Would Be One for the History Books”

And Business Insider states “big tech” stocks are like the bubble, in the past, that ultimately burned down over -60%.

Eric:
    The potential fallout we may see could grind our daily lives and economy to a halt.
    Consider this, Kim…
    • The combined profits of Apple, Amazon, Alphabet, Meta, Microsoft, Nvidia, and Tesla now exceed almost every country in the world.
    Even CNBC had to ask outright:

Kim:
    You'd think with such staggering revenues, these giants would at least represent “safe haven” investments to own.
    Eric:
    You would think so, but it's the opposite.
    These tech companies are laying off workers by the tens of thousands, with CNBC warning of "impending doom" hitting Silicon Valley.

Tech titan, Tesla, is laying off 14,000 employees!
    The concentration of tech stocks has now eclipsed — not only — the dot-com boom… but the bubble of The Great Depression in the 1930’s...

But on the flip side, Kim, Next-Gen companies are set to be in a severe shortage of 10 million employees by 2030.
    Can you see where the REAL demand is rotating right now?
    OUT of ‘big tech’ and INTO Next-Gen Stocks...
    Kim:
    Honestly yeah, it's easy to understand why tech billionaires are heading for the exits on their own companies... and instead buying Next-Gen Stocks — it just feels so obvious now...
    Eric:
    Yep...
    But it’s not just any billionaires who’re buying Next-Gen Stocks...
    It’s literally the “who’s who” of billionaires like: Bezos, Zuckerberg, Tim Cook, and 27 others — they’re all unloading shares at record pace…
    And it’s no surprise that the world's largest institutions are also joining in... they’re aggressively betting AGAINST every major ‘big tech’ name you can think of.

Everyone’s favorite stocks.
    Kim:
    It’s clear — I can see the writing on the wall now.
    Folks need to get OUT of popular tech names ASAP, Eric.
    Eric:
    That’s right, and while major tech stocks appear headed for a violent reckoning, I believe Next-Gen Stocks stand to create an entirely new generational wave of millionaires in the years ahead.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.