@nippy - thanks for your input - also: @1ronnie and @DmitriMA...

1. 18,212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    @nippy - thanks for your input - also: @1ronnie and @DmitriMA Thanks! yes; wounds and war - I am a bit concerned about what is going on in the world - didn't WWII rescue some economies big time? Sorry to be so negative, I don't trust 'mankind' at all, but perhaps we know too much, because we are so interconnected - on that theme: things can happen very quickly because of this interconnectedness.
    What stopped me in my tracks y'day was that I read that one of my new favs (Jensen Huang) sold about $180 something million of his own shares on the open market - and of course, today the news is, that other big-time tech bosses did the same thing - that is a sure indication of "keeping your nest egg safe', because ? uncertainty? toppyness? values overrated?
    In all: the stock-markets' ups and downs, including the perceived 'value' of a stock, especially of 'explorers'- are definitely to do with the investing public's minds and how they view the world - so I reckon the Feds are going to keep a lid on things until after the American election is done and dusted.
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.