Its Over, page-22906

1. 22,622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2055
    Our opinions don't matter, I'm just looking at what could unfold in this election, assuming that Biden exit is a done deal.

Back in 2016, we could have said the same thing about Trump not having foreign affairs experience. Did it matter?

No, because behind every President, there will be their advisors and strategists.

Trump's war of managing those foes is to befriend them. For all intended purposes, it would work to iron out the conflict, but it will always be at a price.

Maybe US can just mind its own business and not give a damn about any country violating the democratic rights of other countries, let China take Taiwan, let Russia take Ukraine, let Israel and the Middle East kill themselves, and US can just be like a New Zealand and do nothing. That ain't so bad, no US taxpayers need to donate money and the superpowers don't have to antagonise each other, and we, as in the unaffected can put our blinkers on and live in eternal bliss. And I am being serious. Well, Michelle can do that just as Trump would. Ain't so difficult. Doing Nothing Is Doing Something.

Is that the America people want? Maybe. Maybe Not. I think if America acts, they will be condemned. If they don't, they will be too.

Personally, Trump's no war policy is good with me. But then we can't complain if Taiwan gets taken over, Ukraine taken over, and who knows where that stops...would Putin push beyond Ukraine? When will Trump blink?

We only have problems. No real solutions.

I don't like woke either, but I think that word is incorrectly used. Politicians politicising it into a culture war.

The world has changed, the new generation has changed. The seniors/boomers have not, they want their old world back, but it is not coming back with or without Trump. If a country can't be at peace amongst themselves, how could we have countries across the world be at peace with each other?

We can have our views, predisposition, bias, sure, but I am only wanting to observe what is happening or about to happen, not what I think should happen.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.