Its Over, page-23043

1. 22,785 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2068
    ..in January this year, Trump said this:

Former President Donald Trump predicted the US economy would “crash,” saying he hoped it would do so within the next year – before he would assume the Oval Office should he win a second term in November.

When there’s a crash, I hope it’s going to be during this next 12 months because I don’t want to be Herbert Hoover. The one president – I just don’t want to be Herbert Hoover,” Trump said in an interview that aired Monday on the right-wing platform Lindell TV.

The US stock market crashed during former President Herbert Hoover’s first year in office in 1929, which signaled the beginning of the Great Depression.

...Read that again.

He HOPES, what President would hope that his country endures a crash as long as it is not during his watch?

Imagine Peter Dutton saying he hopes the Australian economy would get into a recession before he could be PM. He can say that Albo/ALP could drive the economy into a recession but he would not say he HOPES.

That's what Trump truly IS, it is for HIMSELF and HIMSELF alone. Make America Great is Making America Idolise and Worship Him.

This is why I would not be surprised that he would do anything in his powers to crash the markets before November!

A market crash before the election would quickly usher in a US recession, placing him in pole position to win the election.

This is both my hypothesis and warning.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.