....a couple of weeks ago I posted the views of Eric Fry, today...

1. 22,796 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2068
    ....a couple of weeks ago I posted the views of Eric Fry, today this is from Dylan Jovine and it can rather sobering.

.....but we should never be in DENIAL. Prepare we must!

MIDNIGHT IN AMERICA PART I (Part II on next post)

My name is Dylan Jovine.

And what I’m about to share with you may be disturbing.

But make no mistake about it: there are financial cracks forming right beneath your feet, and they are getting bigger every day.
    And when these cracks send everything crashing, it will destroy the finances of people who aren’t prepared.

Now, what I’m saying to you may sound extreme. And maybe you doubt my predictions, which is fine.

But please know that people doubted me when I predicted the Great Recession and market crash a year before it happened.

A year later, the S&P 500 dropped 47%...

They doubted me when I predicted a big stock rally during the height of the Covid panic…

Six months later, the market was up 60%.

When in July of 2021, I predicted Russia and China would bring the world into a new cycle of war…

…just seven months before Russia invaded Ukraine.

When in 2022, I predicted that inflation would last longer than expected…

there are cracks in America’s economic foundation.

Today, we’re going to discuss five of those economic cracks that concern me the most.

They are the inevitable stock market wipeout, the coming home-equity slaughter, the trillion-dollar pension fund wipeout, the collapse of the dollar, and the very real threat of war with China.

In fact, the collapse has already begun.

During the next six months you will see the stock market plummet by at least 50 percent, real estate will drop 40 percent, savings accounts will lose 30 percent and unemployment will triple.

It’s already starting to unfold. Let’s take a look at crack one.
    Crack #1:
    The Inevitable Stock Market Wipeout
    The first crack is the inevitable stock market wipeout.

I write this knowing full-well the stock market is at all-time highs. And it’s been one heck of a rally.

But this rally is about to end. And it won’t be pretty when it does.

Let me share with you three warning signs flashing right now.

A big warning sign is coming from the
    U.S. government bond market.

This is something almost no stock investors talk about. But if the bond market sneezes, the stock market catches a cold.

And right now, it’s telling us we’re about to get very sick.

Take a look at this chart. It shows the amount of debt we’ve added since 2020.

Right now, the U.S. government is borrowing $1 trillion every 100 days.

Think about that: $1 trillion every 100 days!

This is unprecedented. And it’s unsustainable.

Now historically, Wall Street has had no problem buying as many bonds as the U.S. government was selling.

But in October of 2023, the U.S. government finally hit a brick wall.

Wall Street told Washington it couldn’t sell all these bonds anymore.

Traditional buyers like foreign central banks, sovereign wealth funds and large institutions started to just say “NO!”

And as the government keeps borrowing money, the problem just keeps getting worse.

In other words, after decades of reckless borrowing by both parties….

We have FINALLY reached the point where nobody wants to lend us money anymore.  

Why will that send the stock market down 50%?

The stock market’s recent highs are being driven by government spending.

The more the government spends, the more jobs are created, and the more people buy things.

But the government is now being told it’s not going to be able to borrow anymore, which means the government will have to cut spending.

And when it finally cuts spending, that means millions of jobs will disappear. And when those jobs disappear, spending will disappear along with it.

Once that spending dries up, corporate profits are sure to follow.

It’s so clear, J.P. Morgan called this coming crisis, “The most predictable crisis in history.”

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.