Its Over, page-23051

1. 22,798 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2069
    MIDNIGHT IN AMERICA PART VI

By Dylan Jovine (Go to Part I to read first)

Crack #5:
    War With China Over Taiwan
    Economic crack number five is war with China.

I’m not going to sugar-coat it. China’s attack on the U.S. dollar is bad for America.

But it’s nothing compared to what would happen if they attacked Taiwan.

The Taiwan Strait is the most dangerous waterway on earth.

It’s where the military showdown between China and the U.S. is playing out. Right now. In real time.

China has one goal: take control of Taiwan.

And it’s getting closer to invading Taiwan every day.

An invasion could happen any day.

We could go to sleep one night and wake up to news that China has attacked Taiwan.

And folks, let me tell you something: the stakes couldn’t be higher…

Taiwan makes 90% of the world’s advanced semiconductors.

They're the tiny operating brains inside just about any modern device, like smartphones, hospital ventilators or fighter jets.

And yes, the chips Nvidia sells to power AI all come from Taiwan too.

A China attack on Taiwan would immediately stop 90% of the world’s chips from leaving Taiwan.

That would be like cutting off 90% of the global oil supply.

The price of smartphones, iPads, computers, washers, televisions and smartwatches would skyrocket.

Firms would be forced to lay off workers as they couldn’t make their products.

It gets even worse…

Look around your house.

How many of those items pass through the South China Sea?

Nearly one-third of all global maritime trade.

This includes smartphones, computers, furniture, car seats, clothing, hats, heaters, paint, shoes, rubber tires, washers, dryers, bicycles, microwaves, toasters - you name it.

A Chinese attack on Taiwan would instantly freeze one-third of global trade.

Firms that sell furniture would have no furniture to sell. Firms that sell car seats would have no car seats to sell. And firms that sell shoes would have no shoes to sell.

That would send the stock market crashing, as global firms lost revenue, profits and faced bankruptcy.

But there is a way for you to preserve your wealth and your well-being for that matter, even as the U.S. dollar goes down.

There’s a host of opportunities that soar when markets crash which I will show you in a moment.

So to recap these are the five cracks in our economy –

The inevitable stock market wipeout which will lead to a stock market crash of 50 percent, perhaps as high as 60 percent…

The looming home equity slaughter which will lead to a real estate crash at 40 percent…

The $1 trillion pension fund slaughter…

The destruction of the U.S. dollar…

And a Chinese attack on Taiwan that would send the markets crashing.

But please know these aren’t the only cracks in our foundation. There are many more forming as we speak.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.