Its Over, page-248

1. 20,749 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1963
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/its-over.4002109/page-239?post_id=35133749#.W4jUTU8UnmI

Just last week, I reproduced one of my earlier posts to add to the regular Covered stock commentary, cautioning against those 'falling knives' stocks. So how are they doing?

Blue Sky Alternative (BLA) - $85.6m loss , rocked by impairment with NTA now at $1.70 roughly where its sp is now sitting at but IMO believe more impairments in there to come with latest exposure to Shoes of Prey which is in dire straits.
    Eden Innovations (EDE) – annual revenues improved a tad from 950k to $1.3m but losses continue to be double digit at $10.8m (improved slightly from $11.2m)
    Yojee (YOJ)- Trade annual revenues were just $424k but losses widened to $5.7m from $1.86m last year contributed mainly by increased employee expenses including a $610k expense related to share based payments to its Executive Director (one payment to an ED greater than all its revenues made for the year! Go figure!).
    Airxpanders (AXP) – Half yearly annual revenues were at USD 3.7m (not bad) but losses were still at $14m and had raised US3.4m recently in US
    9Spokes Intl (9SP) – a disastrous day for 9SP as its sp tanked 50% today on the back of news of termination of its key contract with Royal Bank of Canada. The company has been in large losses of NZD17.37m despite revenues of NZD 5.87m
    Buddy Platform (BUD) – Waiting on their annual results but very likely to be in similar fashion to those above, large losses and unexciting revenues despite growth from a low base.

I have also previously covered LVT, LVH and BRN in a previous post.

These were all stocks I cautioned several months back and IMO these stocks are best avoided. They rose on the back of expectations in the second half of last year , which were unmet and at best waiting to be met.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.