Wrong. I bought BUD following Equity Story but got out in early...

1. 20,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1963
    Wrong. I bought BUD following Equity Story but got out in early Dec while you and your fellow BUD worshippers are still crowing about how good the stock is even until today when it all clear now that BUD is under suspension for getting in trouble with over the top revenue forecasts that is well ahead of itself- any moment after its release, Equity Story will likely call a SELL as in its response on 15/2 they say it is a HOLD at best for those already in but wont be suggesting people buy until more material revenue and cashflow can be shown. ....And I warned all BUD holders back in Dec. Suggest you top up tomorrow.

As for GSW, you are wrong again. I bought and sold GSW only made gains and holding barely enough stocks that would give a small scratch at best.

Good luck on BIG, mate , its a dead cat bounce!

I am certainly continuing to update the ratio analysis , certainly thanks to you Optimis/

Its your opinion as you express in your post but Forager and Equity Story's views are aligned with mine so I think that says it all.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.