Monday, May 4, 2020 mce-anchor Dennis Gartman still bullish on...

1. 22,525 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2054
    Monday, May 4, 2020

mce-anchor
    Dennis Gartman still bullish on Gold in 2020

Gartman on Gold
    Let us understand that I am not a gold bug. I am actually an optimist. But I do think the monetary authorities, led by the Fed, ECB, Bank of Japan and China, have no choice but to remain expansionary and will be even more expansionary in the future. Gold broke out above $1,700 and will probably go a good deal higher. There are times when you should own gold. There are times when you should not. This is a time where you should.

Best way to own Gold
    You can own Gold Futures but I dont think that is the better way. There are ETF's that one can own and various mining companies. I prefer the ETF's. It is a better way to go.

Owning Gold is
    "a bet on the debasement of major currencies" that is the driving force.

Thursday, April 30, 2020

mce-anchor
    Gartman would not be a buyer of Crude Oil

The reasons for Oil Price declines

Huge Amount of Crude Oil coming into the US. Supply is increasing and demand is decreasing everywhere. We want to blame the Saudi and the Russians but that is being resolved right now. What I buy Crude Oil ? No Certainly not with your money.

Equities

I think we will go down and test the March 2020 lows. Rarely we get a bear market ending with a V bottom. Dead cats do bounce. I think this rally should be sold into. This is going to be one of the worst recessions. The Fed and Treasury are doing what they should be doing.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.