Wrong. All I point out in markets and politics are things I see....

1. 20,687 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1963
    Wrong. All I point out in markets and politics are things I see. As I have said, I am far from left wing and blaming left wing every each time you lose an argument or cannot defend the indefensible truly remains me of a once dysfunctional leader. This is cancer talk sorry.

There is the difference in Andrews vs Scomo. Andrews acknowledge his mistakes by trying to do the right thing (which you wont agree of course) and said sorry, Scomo always hides and gets his lieutenants to do the talking for him, dodges questions, responsibilities. I am not as partisan as you think. The Govt of the day has made countless errors , not small ones and continue to dodge accountability. At the end of the day, you judge the character and the outcome. There have been great Liberal Governments, this is certainly not one of them. I don't buy populism , and people should have more wisdom to see through that Governments are not elected solely to be narrowly focused on winning elections and staying in power (like that orange dude) and addressing everything in the context of "what it means to my electoral prospects".

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.