Hey 1ronnie, thanks for sharing the video, I watched it and...

1. 68 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Hey 1ronnie, thanks for sharing the video, I watched it and found it interesting especially around 9:08 in the video.

Was curious what you thought of the link he pointed between the RBA's policy and the Great Reset?

I don't know much about that but what he said is he questions why the RBA would keep encouraging people to get into more and more debt and for the first time assured people they won't increase rates till 2024.

He claims it is a bit "suspicious" and they are "leading people into a false sense of security" - he related it to the quote "you'll own nothing and you'll be happy" which apparently is the slogan of this Great Reset he talked about.

"Is this how they are going to do it? Get everyone in on low interest debt, then all of a sudden hike interest rates so people lose all their assets and then the Great Reset happens and then the global elites own everything."

Was curious what you thought? Is this nonsense or plausible in your opinion? Surely the RBA wouldn't deliberately do something like this?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.