A market correction is due soon and will certainly adversely...

1. 22,539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2054
    A market correction is due soon and will certainly adversely impact across the board , hence an underweight position is still the prudent approach. At the present time market volatility is low, markets are flushed with funds and speculative exuberance has improved though not entirely great, so this may be a small window for we children to step out a bit to play albeit for a short period perhaps, seeking some returns. 10yr yields behaving, inflation can go higher but the Fed is not interested to act, well at least in the immediate timeframe.

And if market indices retrace a bit while selected Microcaps go higher, I could make both ways with BBUS and BBOZ doing decent and selected Microcaps on long doing well too.

I am sure you have noticed that quite a number of Microcaps have been hit hard even as indices make new all time high. Blue chips are as stretched as they are so I am thinking their upside are about capped.

Yet I continue to caution those who are overweight in equities or with a Buy and Hold outlook.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.