Its Over, page-9251

1. 22,543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2054
    ..just looking at this chart, it appears to me that BTC would consolidate and grind lower over time for at least a year from the peak ( March 2021) and may well scale down to circa $14.5-15k to meet the uptrend line ...but of course below which spells the end of its uptrend trajectory.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ninaba...ay-have-caused-10-correction/?sh=61fb95a77b89

'He didn't get a single penny back'
    David Stubley, founder of 7 Elements cyber-security firm
    IMAGE COPYRIGHTDAVID STUBLEY/GETTY IMAGES
    We had a client whose Bitcoin wallet was fraudulently accessed and all the money was transferred out of it. He had intended to use it as a deposit on a house.

The man had been spooked by reports of fluctuations in the currency and decided to check his wallet. But he clicked on a fraudulent link, which led him to a phishing site, a complete clone of the real thing.

He had 84 bitcoins, and the fraudsters transferred 83 of them. At the time, in 2017, they were worth $475,000.
    We tracked the payment on the blockchain [a kind of shared digital public ledger] - we could see it rolling across various wallets and finally it reached a wallet containing $15m of currency.

While the final identity of the fraudsters could not be identified, we were able to have the wallets frozen, so at least denying access to the stolen funds.

Our client was irate but philosophical. Today, that stolen Bitcoin would be worth £2.8m.

Once it's gone, it really has gone.
    'I bought a Bentley'
    Javed Khan, independent trader
    IMAGE COPYRIGHTJAVED KHAN
    My Bitcoin journey didn't start as an investment. At first, it was a form of transferring money, I didn't have to wait for confirmation from banks and so on - it was convenient.

In 2018, I noticed I'd make a transfer, leave some Bitcoin in my wallet and I'd see the prices go up - and before I knew it I was seeing profit, which surprised me. I had been telling my friends I was using it as a transfer tool, I hadn't thought about investing in it.

In January 2020, I cashed in my Bitcoin profits and bought a Bentley in Dubai, where I now live. I sent a video from the showroom to my mum and she cried, she was really proud.

I would only put in money that I could afford to lose. The most I've lost is the transaction fees - when the price drops I don't lose faith.

I think the best time to buy Bitcoin is when nobody's talking about it - wait for the hype to die down.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.