Its Over, page-1197

1. 415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Ronnie I'm not sure how smart Trump is, but I think he's a lot smarter than most think, afterall to become the US President you can't just tick one or two boxes to get there. The tactics he used along the way against Rubio, Cruz, Jeb Bush, Clinton etc... were they just plain derogatory and abusive or were they genius? Who actually knows... But I do believe he's smarter than the vast majority of the media would have us believe

I'm not saying the game he's playing with China and the Fed isn't risky, I'm just saying that that's the game he's playing. He's sticking to his guns so far. I guess only time will tell whether he's used the right tactics or not.

But I do find it a tad hilarious that the media are making an almighty fuss about not much...

And yes I watched the first few minutes of the video and stopped watching for two reasons, Firstly... straight away it sounded like someone who has an agenda and is scare mongering. Secondly... it's very late where I am and I need sleep!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.