Its Over, page-1542

1. 619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 449

‘Perception’ is a fickle beast. I am sure many an innocent was lynched in the Wild West at the vagaries of perception; it is also closely related to ‘point of view’ and a not-so-distant cousin of ‘bias’. Today we may not have lynch mobs running around, but truth on the internet seems to be that which is believed by the majority of people.

Lots of interesting stuff over at ISX today. One thread is entitled ‘All publicity is good publicity’ ...which I think could be pushing it a little but you get the point. So, I am going to hold out for the official verdict on what has happened and ignore the noise before I come to any conclusions (I like the fin-tech disruptor angle (as I have liked the EV & battery-material plays) so I want these guys to do well).

I am not in denial. Disclaimer: I am free-carried in ISX... but the shares I kept weren’t for trading. I can hold for as long as it takes...

People should put their interests aside and not believe everything they read... You would have me not doubt the investigative journalism of the AFR, but some pretty damn convincing posts on ISX would suggest that ‘clickbait AFR’ is worse than a British tabloid and perhaps even pushing their own biased agenda...

What to believe?

Oh, and something unrelated... I see Chalice is caught up in the SPX/VMC thingo... bad timing on their share purchases today (ouch). Disclaimer: I kind of took the advice (after my own DYOR of course) of an anonymous poster on HC and bought some shares recently...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.