@Taurisk, well said On precious metals stocks, I am a little...

1. 21,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1993
    @Taurisk, well said

On precious metals stocks, I am a little wary at this point despite rising gold/silver prices, because when we have an equities correction, which is likely if this war escalates, precious metals stocks are deemed equities.

I know it is difficult to buy gold/silver bars, actually it is not, except most are concern about storage.

I use Rush Gold - physical gold that they keep in their vaults on subscribers behalf.

Click on this link
    Buy gold and silver, sell, exchange and offer all with the Rush App

The cost is a little higher than ETF, but you can actually redeem the bars and even spend it.

I personally believe that Gold and Silver (physical or digital form) should form part of one's portfolio for the long term (this is truly IMO Buy and Hold)

Silver ETF you can consider is ETPMAG (AUD silver)

Gold ETF you can consider is PMGOLD (AUD Gold- Perth Mint)

With the above, timing of purchase is less important because you buy them as a long term investor, not to trade. And doing dollar cost averaging is best- i.e buy small amounts so you can buy more on the way down and on the way up.

Take a look at this-157% in 10 years
    Gold Price in Australian Dollar (AUD) - Live Price and Historical Chart | GoldBroker.com

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.