Amazing. We agree to disagree. At least I’m open and frank...

1. 266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Amazing. We agree to disagree. At least I’m open and frank enough to acknowledge I am right leaning. That’s a fact I openly admit. Just as you’re left leaning which is cool, except when your judgement is then clouded and your political views are biased and you can’t recognise it. Which is also fine, but frustrating for the 50% who disagree with you and prefer open and balanced commentary on the political stuff, like your market analysis.

Again, your absolutely entitled to your views however it’s important you understand 50% or more will disagree with you on the political stuff and be frustrated when your one eyed political bias impacts your commentary. This was also evident recently when your barracking for a Gladys / NSW case explosion fell silent when she proved she could manage COVID without total state lockdowns (unlike Andrews who has been shown to be ineffective). If you were genuinely unbiased, you’d have recognised this as part of your commentary, but you didn’t of course. 50% would argue that the current federal government has been a good government, much better than the Albo alternative. That’s all. We carry on...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.