Sem, I would not comment on what I think to be positions you...

1. 21,179 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1991
    Sem, I would not comment on what I think to be positions you should sell or retain , a decision we would need to make ourselves rightly or wrongly but I can see that you have a number of high beta stocks which means that you have the opportunity to sell them into strength typically when there is an announcement. I see that with ASN today.

Obviously the EV longer term story remains but the shorter term Tesla effect may erode sentiment in that space.

Putting aside tax considerations, a brave approach can also involve partial selling and taking profits on some already profitable trades with the view to buy them lower. If you are right there you lock in some gains and able to buy back lowe and make the difference, if you are wrong then you forgo additional profits.

I would also do simulation on the portfolio with the worst case scenario and see where it impacts on total portfolio return and calibrate accordingly.

These would be my approach but not financial advice , as obviously everyone has their own circumstance and risk tolerance. But well done overall on a stellar portfolio return so far, now you need to balance the risk of missing out extending those returns against avoidance of prospect of return erosion from here.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.