Its all a load of bollocks .Can anyone not realise this ? I am...

1. 1,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Its all a load of bollocks .

Can anyone not realise this ? I am no denier or anti anything nor am i in to conspiracies but none of the covid narrative makes sense at all . living with restrictions indefinitely ? The cure can never be worse than the disease .
    Fear is man kinds greatest enemy ! we are being taken for an absolute here . I respect the virus , realise that myself or other fellow humans can die and yes it can mutate to something greater but this covid is no more defined as lethal than a flue . All death statistics have been blown out . You get tested for covid and should you die a month later from other causes or being run over for instance and you are added to the covid death statistic.

Its all very good and well sitting from the top of our ivory towers and call people silly for not wanting to stay at home for lockdowns . But average jo and beyond wants to make his living he does not want to be on social credit which comes at a great cost for tax payers but is not enough to live on , not even survive on . People have to eat, pay bills , rents , mortgages school fees etc. Unfortunately most people can not afford to continue living like this for obvious financial reasons . Are people happy to continue to le their lives by being more and more monitored by the state , Whilst encroaching on their freedoms ? What about the poorer countries ? Should those citizens be locked up also ? What means do those poor people have to eat and survive ? no social credit hand outs for them . Can you picture your selves for a second and think of those poor people "? having a child cry of hunger or cold because of the draconian restrictions ? Yes people die everyday we forget that now dont we ? Are you all happy to potentially live in segregation ? should we start dobbing in neighbours , family members to the state .?love life and the beauty of the world nor do i seek death but i realise that one day I shall die , in fact I might cross the road today and get run over , in fact probably have more odds of dying twice over by being run over by a car than dying from this toothless virus ! Lethal virus my butt ! Its not sars or ebola or even the spanish flu is it ? We have had many outbreaks in ancient and modern human history but this destruction of economies and everyday life is unprecedented and it is not justified in any shape or form . We have had syphulis , T/B prevalent all around the world untill not that long ago yet we had non of this nonsense. What about the sars which was a highly infectious and and 12 times more lethal than this corona ! what about the swine flu etc etc . not lock downs no shutting down the world economies no pumping of trillions of dollars artificially in to economies from the central bankers. Governments around the world are way too big ! Technology is a tool that governments appear hell bent to supress our freedoms. The media ? nothing is factual news in main stream media .

It looks as though this Corona strain is going to either stay with us or die a natural death. why this insistence and coerced narrative to take the jab at all costs as though humanity depended on it ? The covid story is just sand in our eyes, Is humanity in peril from this ? absolutely not !

Do any of you really think that our freedoms are not being under attack ? is it really worth it ? Maybe speak to someone that lived under a dictatorship or censorship and if than you are okay with that than reside where you are afforded such lack of freedoms and opinions .

People can spin it , weave it how you want but truth is you are just been suckered in through fear . Call me what you please , mock me if it makes you feel bigger and more enlightened but nothing will change the fact that this is the biggest cynical con than governments have ever pulled . we are being fooled by bigots !

I have been to over 27 world capitals , seen experienced the world from all angles colours and cultures. Have been both an employee and employer , Renter , home owner and investor . So assume what ever u like !

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.