Yes it is a choice between lesser evils .Must economies and...

1. 1,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Yes it is a choice between lesser evils .

Must economies and peoples livelihoods and well beings be destroyed by this toothless virus ? Even with the inflated death statistics, those that do happen to catch this corona have a survival rate which is equal to the flu is it not ? I dont believe that I was comparing Australia to any third world country , What i stated was that poorer people from the 3rd world are suffering disproportionately due to this hysterical fear of the virus that statistically calling it lethal is an insult. After all I felt i needed to mention world scenarios since this is a global problem / Plandemic I mean pandemic is it not ? I guess yes, some appear to live in lofty ivory towers. The thousands that have died during this pandemic how many would have died during this time from other causes or the flu itself ?

Also I am very disappointed that you had to resort to labelling myself and others just because of different views or opinions. You also mention the state of 2 citiies , between the have and have nots ? Why further labels on people and society ? I happen to have been raised right in the heart of A beautiful beach that has become world famous and belongs to the region that you call the haves ,what Are you implying exactly between the haves and have nots though is one half more worthy than the other is one half worth more than the other as citizens or constituents? Not everyone that lives out west is poor nor is everyone that lives in the east or upper north shore and inner west rich either . Someone with such a big following such as yourself should be more mind full to not create further division and resentment .

Regarding harsher lockdowns Its been proven around the world that they only really work for the time that said lockdowns are in place. So no , harsh lockdowns do not work . They only work to perhaps coerce people and nothing more.

I stated that i respect the virus and do take it seriously enough . Just not to the extent of nefarious paranoia. My freedoms have already been curtailed as everyone else has had theirs curtailed. Unless your saying that those that have not been vaccinated will have their freedoms eventually taken from them ? How do you know that i have not had my first or second dose for that matter ? Whether i took it or not is not really the issue . Its whether i was coerced in to what that is concerning.

Getting health right and the economy sorts itself out ? Great , I would have thought the initial lockdowns was to prepare us for such measures. Remember ? It was to get ahead of the curve . 15 months later on the politicians are suffering from the stockholme syndrome and expecting a different result . This is a highly infectious and evil corona ? so y not send the seriously infected to military hospitals ? Why send them to the general hospitals ? In the uk they also had massive fear mongering campaigns with armed forces present and so on yet none of it was needed even at the height of the first wave. The nightingale hospital was empty for instance.

I know friends here and around the world that are practitioners and nurses and they told me that whilst the media was in mass hysteria and scaring people ,hospitals were empty . Yet people that needed surgery including urgent heart surgery were not able to have their procedures done and some died .

So yes it is a tale of 2 evils, however based on what i see and witness I believe that the destruction of peoples mental well being , Their freedoms , Privacy and lively hoods imposed on society because of this covid is the far greater evil than the virus it self.

Blaming people and stating that the people like me cause the virus to stay in the community is of very poor taste and very poor decorum Ronnie.

oh , I do know of someone that did pass away from covid not in Australia so please dont freak out. But than again I also know some one that almost died of pneumonia a couple of years ago, And had my late grandmother die of the flu a few years back.

So choosing between the lesser of the 2 evils i say the cure can not in any be worse than the disease , But unfortunately the cure will be worse than the disease .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.