DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

its over, page-10

1. 186 Posts.
    Albuera, stockdoc, dukeyofdeath good to have some posters on here that have brains and the smarts to not panic. Those posters that have been making such ridiculous statements back it up with facts.
    Already the rebranding of intermoco to utiligy solutions is making good inroads with a number of the major companies in the cbd. Those that are familiar with treasury place the home of the premier has our meters already installed.
    Sure we are disappointed with the current price, but there is one person that did'nt do us any favours, only trying to line his own pocket, the *&^% black, hope I never see you.
    Anyway after talking to robo, he is doing everything physically possible to guide this company to smooth waters. The captain has done an amazing job in some very rough seas,we have seen the worst.
    As I have said there will be no major rise in our share price until we see contracts, we are in a holding pattern, unfortunately I think there has probably been a couple off margin calls lately that have not helped the cause.
    We will hopefully see contracts, when the market conditions improve, as now would not be the time to be announcing anything. I continue to hold and wait for a response with facts from those who claim it is all over.
    This stock is a stock of the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.