MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

it's possible to recoup some of your losses

1. 496 Posts.
    If you keep a clear head it is possib;e to recoup some of your losses....

Tomorrow the price will probably go lower..don't panic..this is no place to sell....nor is it a place to buy...despite what the diehards say..as difficult as it is sit back and watch. Wait for the opportunity to close out your losing position at a more palatable point....

At the risk of being called a downramper ...it will take MEO a very long time to move above 24c....it's a huge drop....

No one really knows what it will do...but the worse thing you can do is sit in a losing position and watch the slow bleed....believe me I speak with voice of experience....

I have posted the chart from Jan 08 below to show what someone could have done if they kept a level head and tried to manage their way out of a losing position..as an example...

Right now the top end of the gap will be a long term resistance level.....but it is possible to recover some of the loss

The second chart shows the current situation.....

take a look at the dead cat bounce setup here:

http://www.thepatternsite.com/dcb.html

this may be of assistance in managing this unfortunate event....

I hope this information helps.....only you can decide what is best for you...

Just to set the record straight..It is not my intention to downramp MEO so I can pick the stock up cheaper..I just really feel for those caught up in this because I have been here more than once.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.